The Difference is in the Service
Pensions and savings plans are amongst some of the most vital components of one’s portfolio. That being said, these policies need attention to be worthwhile in the long run, just like servicing a car.
GMS have found, particularly within the expatriate market, that clients have high levels of service at the purchasing stage but far less after the initial sale has been made. That’s why we invite policyholders of our connected providers to receive the service they desire.
Services We Offer:
- Dedicated support and admin team
- Monthly valuations
- Regular in-person or skype reviews
- Monthly fund performance updates
- Setting up online account
- Help to increase/decrease premiums
- Assistance in facilitating surrenders & withdrawals
Providers We Support:
- Old Mutual (Formally Royal Skandia)
- Friends Provident
How much does it cost?
It’s likely you already have charges built in to your policy to pay your current adviser (whether they are advising you or not). After a short discussion, it can then be decided whether these charges stay the same or are reduced. At GMS, our standard management fee is 1%PA inline with industry standards.